Friday, June 26, 2015

Hello ~ 您好 ~ 안녕하세요 ~ こんにちは

Hello world!♡~
Today was just typical day to me. Oh by the way my typical days consists of dancing, karate, k-pop, food, friends, music and training hard. 

Now listening to GOT7 "A". 

Do you guys know the struggle when you would want and even need so many things, but they reguire too much money? Ugh. I would like to get some place to practise our dances cause our old place's contract ended. Also I'd want to buy maching chlotes for me and my members.. And so many other things. Maybe someday, right? :) 

For todays training I was dancing for one hour and then i practiced some karate for two hours. Then went out with my dog and finally did sstrenghtening moves of the day. Phew (•.•) Still need to do the final stretching of the day. 

I also studied some Japanese today haha :) And now waiting for the food to be ready, ohh I'm so hungry! \(x.x)/

Oh I almost forgot! I'm also waiting to see my cat's (Yuki) babies, since she is expecting kittens now! ♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment