Monday, July 6, 2015

Hello world!

Hello! So today is sunday (actually it's monady already). I had a great weekend! I had good time with my friends and also with my boyfriend.

Saturday i went to the center to meet up with our new memver (for the first time), and it was great! She is such a nice person! Thanks Hani for joining us!
And then i was training saturday evening and sunday evening. And I felt so good cause I was sick last week and out of energy for a long time so i got so fustrated about it ( about the fact i was out of energy), beacuse i couldn't dance at all without gettin so dizzy straight away when I started to dance. But now i was able to dance so I'm super happy about it!

Hmmm....Oh, yeah tomorrow (or today) starts new week at work! And I'm happy about it but sametime i don't like the fact that it will start again cause i get so nervous at mornings right before I get in the car. and i don't even know why.. Maybe it's because I'm worried that I'll make a mistake or something will happen because of me, cause like I'm working with animals as horses, goats etc. so its very important to be very carefull while working.
But i don't know if there is other reasons why i get so anxious about going there. Anyways,  I'll do my best!

Now i need to sleep cause i have to wake up 07:00am and now its 01:03am so good night!♡

1 comment:

  1. miksi helvetissä northern shockin fb audition kriteereissä lukee et pitäis olla hyvä esimerkiksi englannissa ku ei ainakaan sulta tää enkku luonnistu kauheen hyvin :D ps *same time, *careful. sun about me¨ssäkin on virheitä :D *Swedish, *videos, *dancing, *very, *myself. pls learn english ;_;
    ja te teette vittu covereita. covereita. cover ryhmissä ei yleisesti ole leadereita main dancereita main rappereita etc vaan kaikki roolit on tasapuolisii... sä et ees oo nii hyvä tanssii että sinuna en kehtais olla leaderin asemassa :D ps teijän ryhmäst ei koskaa tuu yhtä suosittuu ku esimerkiksi high definitionista jotka on käyny koreassaki tanssii ja tavannu btssän sen jälkee ku ne tanssi coverin boy in luvista. et kannattais luovuttaa jo :D

    ReplyDelete